Tuesday, December 13, 2011


Breathing dirty purple air and 
bathing in HBO bottles.

Drinking toilet gin and smoking
bathroom pipes.

Got picked up by the Federal 
Bureau Of Intoxication.

Worked at The Department of
Detoxification and Water Purification

I'm downstream in the mainstream 
of society.

Are you all right? Is everything out
of sight?

Am I necking too tight?

I'm caught in the shadows riding
on my sneaker's bicycle.

I've got to catch the 3:30 tricycle to Trinidad.

Here a moron's screams in
my dreams.

Translucent, transparent, shapes and 
shadows are dancing on the bedroom's ceiling.

Leprechauns and neocons!

I'm hooked on prozac,
zantac, and cipro of ceylon!

I've met a thousand clowns in 20 million towns.  I'm at a dozen places with different faces.  Skipped over miles of heartbeats.  My claim to fame is I don't know my own name.  Don't even know if I'm here - time of day or day of year.


End - Jonathan Billet
11/19/09

No comments:

Post a Comment