Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Birthdays' Whim


"Birthdays' Whim"

I wonder if I will die on the same day I was born.

Life is to live and not to die.

Love isn't all the crazes with everybody, but everything to anybody.

Life is to love, but not to lose.

Like a yellow rose life has its shows to see where it grows.

I am 10 going on 7.

Half my life was spent on ice cream and birthday parties.

The other half was invested in the wisdom of passing years.

Times shared are for outdoor shower dances in slow moving instant romances.

Birthday's and Saturday's are like peppermint tea from you for me to see.

Nothing ain't ever free.

Parts of a life are spent thinking about time.

The other parts are being stuck in it.

Every dream is a new day's birthday.

By J. Billet's 05/10/54/12

No comments:

Post a Comment