Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Note


"A Note"

                 


Today is sunny.

There are no clouds in the sky.

I like it when it is sunny.

Then I can ride my bike.

I am a meatball's hero.

Inside a fantasy football guide.

Mrs. Clean is Paula Deen.

Her case has been dismissed.

Meet North West.

Kanye and Kim's baby.

Baby Yeezus!

Time goes faster than a midnight train.

It is not wasting time anymore.

I'm never wasting time.

The world's wasting no time.

Spinning at such a speed.

Speeding slowly around the sun.

Causing friction, the world is!

I can see through glass but certain people
are opaque.

Glasses, like straws, come in different colors.

A dog trainer told me that when dogs are trained
from birth they will be peaceful.

This includes the dreaded pit bull terrier.

People are the same way.

I can write better, if I don't speak words.   

But I write like a blabbermouth talks.

At an unbelievable pace.

Random words about nothing at all!

Life is like a sermon of yours.

My negativity is being charged by a positive force.

Causing dynamic electricity in the air.

Song's tunes do this to me too.

So do good people.

I am the positive force that can make my miracles
come into being.

Cronuts and crispy creams are just fads.

Popular fads include monetary statuses. 

Politicians, job statuses, certain songs and movie stars.

Positive flows are not fads, but rather good energy.

Can you finger paint?

If you can you are truly talented.

I love to write almost as much as I love living.

The Dudette turns me on like a permanent turned
on television that is tuned in 24 hours a day.

She stimulates forces of the intellect in me.

True love lasts forever in my heart for her.

The stars twinkle in those enlightened eyes of hers.

The love I save is the love I carry with me for
my life.

I reach an epiphany's ecstasy in it that makes me 
want to live an eternity.

I'll live on until the world runs out of gas.

If the sun melts the snows.

  

By Jonathan Billet - Best And A Joyous Holiday To You!
08/24/2013       

No comments:

Post a Comment