Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Talks Like A Musician

"Talks Like A Musician"




They write like magicians and talk like musicians.


A few do.
                                                                               

They say look both ways before you talk.


Or you may end up getting run over by a passing star.


Couldn't help but stick my big butt in the cement before I spoke.


Now there's an impression of my rear in the cement, autographed by me.


Like Grauman's Chinese Theater blocks away from Hollywood and Vine.


Living a cat's lives of nine.


So raise your stein to this story of mine.


"Life is sublime when it changes from a riddle into a rhyme."


Especially for me and my big mouth's behind.


I hope you have the time to read this fairytale's rhyme.


Rhymes with the times!...




By Jonathan Billet

June Ninth, Two Thousand Fifteen

Dedicated To My Favorite Person-Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment