Friday, September 11, 2015

Purple House

"Purple House"




The woman has purple paisley eyes.

Living in the psychedelic  skies.

Life doesn't last and goes by fast.

Dies in its highs.

It's really a beautiful secret's disguise.

My angel flies in the colorful skies.

The world lets out its sad sighs.

For her it cries.



She doesn't laugh, but you can hear her silently scream.

Never has a plot in her scheme.

As transparent as it may seem.

My wishes imaginary dream.



It will always be a gains, loss.

Gain what you lose.



My eyes blink.

Showing a wink.

I'm bathing in a sink.



Clouds roll by as they weep in night's sleep.

I am here without any concern or fear.

While all my friends drink beer.

One never knows what will next reappear or disappear.

For you, I shed a tear.



While life's pinball machines loses its flippers.

In this months heart throb skippers.



Underneath the orange moon.

Later then soon.





Jonathan Billet-09/10/15

No comments:

Post a Comment