Sunday, October 18, 2015

Plate's Poetry

Plate's Poetry


Squeeze my hand and my eyes will pop out.
Scratch a dog's ear for pleasure.
Rub a Buddha's stomach for luck.
You are my woman.
Always stay alive in my heart until the end of time.
As long as the blood courses through my veins.

Throw water on my fire quenching an earthly desire.
Try to get our love higher.
Your fire is the crier of the light tree's breeze.
Listening to seas while sipping Asian teas on folded knees.

Take the painted merry-go-round down south, in my mind.
You will discover it is the shortest path to find.
It goes until the stars fall from space to the ground.
Making no sound.
My heart beats a pound.
It's clock is wound upside down.

I see it rains in water near a red wooden bridge.
Where you hide for cover nearby a house where you live.
With a white picket fence and gate.
Don't stay out very late.
I hunger for your present mind state.
Clean the slate and eat from your sterling plate.

By Jonathan Billet: 10-18-05


No comments:

Post a Comment