Monday, June 18, 2012

Lost and Hidden Keys

"Lost And Hidden Keys"



I found a set of lost keys in a dream, or did they find me?  I found lost love and a lost love found me.  I ate forbidden fruit from a tree and a maiden fed me.  I watched a lovely sparrow as it flew by and thought it saw lovely me.  The stars light up the skies.  Day's light heats the summer so life can be.  My hands write for eyes to see.  Watch your love show and learn to know.  My tears flow, as my love is certain to go.  I spotted Dudet Plate making love under green grass in the park's pan handle's Haight, at the city with the blue bay's red gate.  I'm hooked to life's bait and all of its dead weight.  Love is never too late.  Love is life and life is fate.


P.S.- Elliott – writes, sidewalks look good to trees and trees look good to sidewalks.  I look good to my love and my love looks good to me!  Life looks good, tastes good, feels good, and even smells good.  Nature does the same to life.

By J. Billet's
        

No comments:

Post a Comment