Monday, June 18, 2012

People's Words


"People's Words"


People's words play with me so I play with them. Can we help each other?  Can I help you?  Can you help me?  Does the world need help?  People do.  I need all the help I can get.  So does God.  God has a great sense of humor.  You'd need one if you were God.  Seriously, no joking around.  Life doesn't play tricks on people, but people play tricks on life.  Same with God.  The world's mean, but happy.  Life's fair and unfair.  Just and unjust.  Forgiving and giving.  Living and stealing.  A fair deal to some players, a square deal to others.  Life is made up as it goes along.  The bass got rhythm and soul.  Rock n' Soul!  Life's a song to sing.  Words are to create.  Thank the world for its therapy.  For shrinking your head.  Blowing your mind?  You blow mine!  Thank you for all the love you provide.  Love has been good to me.  Thanks God.  Love you.


By Jonathan Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment