Saturday, December 29, 2012

To Susan Dey


"To Susan Dey"


The world is full of ministers singing minstrel songs and eating cranberry sauce.

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir chants mantras to Buddha.

F. Socks Fitzgerald sings to Maura Nixon.

Made love to Laurie Partridge.

Hamilton Burger sounds like Madison Frankfurter.

Always loosing all his cases to Perry Mason.

Paul Drake was having an affair with Della Streep.

Saw it in a movie!

Hare Shiva Krishna.

A hurricane fell down and broke my crown.

Flew on a jet plane and thought I was going insane.

Minister Mao shook feet with Richard Nixon.

They than rubbed noses.

Perry Mason represented me from 1958 - 1962.

Write with a Parker Cartridge Pen.

Seagulls sing a song of 6 pens.

Stole my Montblanc Pen from the president of the bank.

Cold times and hot times.

Old times create new rhymes.

Time I spent in other peoples tombs rolling around.

I can't read in here.

I am blinder than a bat flying in a cave.


By Jonathan Billet 12/28/12

No comments:

Post a Comment