Thursday, September 5, 2013

Holy Wooded Stars


"Holy Wooded Stars"



Holy Wood stars live in glass jars.

For most, a minute or two of fame.

10 seconds for Warhol.

But always remember, life has positive and negative charges.

This causes brain chemistry.
  
It supersedes any fad's artificial currents.

A real flow.

Can you finger paint?

That's true talent.

I love to write almost as much as I love living.

Stimulate your endorphin.

Don't smoke cigarettes or drink booze.

Drink English tea or Turkish coffee.

The Dudettes turns me on like a 24 hour t.v. 

She stimulates me intellectually.

Which is stronger than the physical attraction felt for women.

My lines are becoming blurred and my eyes are slurred.

The stars twinkle in the enlightened people's eyes.

You are one of them!

THE LOVE YOU SAVE IS THE LOVE
YOU CARRY WITH YOU FOREVER.

Through your finest thought's mitzvahs.

If you can't speak your thoughts, write them.

If I turned on the world as much as it does me.

It would be banging my head until I was dead!

It's like I'm a painter squeezing his paint's color through a tube.

Until I reach ecstasy.

An epiphany that I can see happening.

From me to you with love.

Candy to children and sex to adults.

I'll live on until the planet runs out of its gas.

Until the sun melts the snows...!

For every person.

That's beyond my control's tolls.

Hemenway was a bird of a different color!

She attended The University of Columbia and dripped out of Princeton.

I attended a religious yeshiva and knew then from now.

Lox are on my front door along with a mezuzah.

Fort Knox is made out of bagels, cream cheese, and lox according to Hemenway.



By Jonathan Billet updated 09/05/13

No comments:

Post a Comment