Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Explanation


"My Explanation"


Getting the rich to "Pitch In" as Warren Buffet says he'd like them to is like getting horses to pitch their horseshoes or getting a pitcher to pitch 12 dozen no-hitters in a row.  Making a pitcher pour 12 million gallons of lemonade.  Getting a pitchfork to hum in perfect pitch like a tuning fork.  It's like a pitch for Al-Qaeda in rural Alabama.  I'll believe it when I see it.  Rich people donate more of their money to politicians than they give to the government.  PACS ARE KING.  Warren Buffet acts like a sales manager overseeing his employees.  He knows that rich people are too powerful ever to give up their money's power.  I would believe it if all the rich people went broke and were in the same position as the people they step on.  As long as money is king, the President would veto any type of bill that asked the rich people to give up their money to the government.  Instead, they, like Warren Buffet, would never give up their power.  I would trust them liberal and conservative as far as I could throw them.  Communism is even worse where one person gets the one percent of the profits.  We are asking for a cease-fire among the rich, which will never happen.  People don't donate to causes without an ulterior motive.  The one percent of westerners could give more money to the shrinking middle class, but I can't see how with the attitudes they share about giving up money unless they can make more.  I hope that this cash will decide to spread itself, but I doubt it!  Screw the rich dictators.


Zeek Zucchini alias J.Billet's

No comments:

Post a Comment