Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stars Yellow Night


"Stars Yellow Night"



Want to read her.

She's got music coming from her ears and air breathing heavily through her nose.

Takes off her clothes.

A cute little mouth that tastes like hot cinnamon brown chai lattes.

Her fleshy breasts intoxicate me.

When we make love, I feel stuck between Saturn's rainbow's hues.

She is the muse.

She holds me tight and rocks me up and down, back and forth, left to right,
right to left, inside out, outside in, backside out, and outside in.

Nothing can compare to the flair of this most beautiful affair.

My nostrils are full of her sweet, perfumed scent's air.

The winds guide us when we fly in the beautiful sky.

As our love drifts by.

Drops of dew cover her body as we float through the white, puffy, clouded, sky.

Like an angel child that drives me wild.

Her youth is contagious and our love outrageous.

She ties me in knots with her love, pulls me through and dies as I stew.

Always true to her view.

She always makes the loving feel like new.

J. Billet's alias Jonathan Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment