Thursday, April 26, 2012

Watercolors' Brothers


"Watercolors' Brothers"



Many centuries have passed since you last cast your first spell on me.  I am split in two over you.  Psychosis osmosis mitosis of hypnotic trances.  Were those stares or merely glances?  You wear sunglasses that I can't see out of. Our love will smell like the scented fragrance from your body's sweet perfume.  A giant harvest moon lights us in the dark.  We never wake up from our dreams.  Jars are full of crystal jade stars.  Crying and flying – loving, then dying.  Dreams are made for lovers.
The winter mistletoes blow our minds’ noses.  Words never spoken cannot be broken.  Love is like a psychotic narcotic.  We can't explain it.  I mean, we can't even explain the things that happen to us in our lives.  You tattoo my heart with watercolors’ lovers and even some of your brothers.  In a pun, you paint my morning sun black and full of despair just for fun.  Ms. Moranbendito, the guardian archangels look over you for me in heaven.


J. Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment