Sunday, July 15, 2012

Butterflies Grow In Trees


“Butterflies Grow In Trees”



Butterflies grow in trees and flashy lights can be found under the seas.  Lemonade sap can be found 


above in exotic teas.  Aromas can be smelled in trees.  The You and I can be found in a mountain’s 


blue sky.  On mountain peaks, snow reeks of fresh air.  There’s no despair because there’s plenty more 


confetti up there.  Miles of smiles and years of tears of dream’s nice paradise float in the air.  What’s 


unfair cannot compare with a circle’s triangle, rectangular square.  Not even my damsel’s fair hair, 


which is as peachy as a pear.



God, forgive me for sometimes forgetting who you are.  I can’t remember what took place in last 


night’s late dream.  I fed the living, not the dead.  I bled red air, unlike the sky that sails by.  A flying 


sky child, I’m in an absolutely awkward position, with my head in the clouds and my mouth to the sea.


EKG’s lines jump down and up and fluctuate like stock market prices.  Pregnant women will give birth 


like a stock gives dividends.  I pace back and forth, rolling on the floor, laughing and quoting the stock 


prices to my hedge fund. 


By J. Billet’s – A money maker

No comments:

Post a Comment