Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sand Storm


"Sand Storm"



The line between sanity and insanity is razor sharp and is not visible to average eyes.  Only a few talented people can see the difference.  I want to be one of them.  A, B, C, D, 1, 2, 3, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V. D. C: B. C: A. C: P. C:  A. D: B.C.E: D.D.S: C.I.A: F.B.I. : Get up and fly like a jet in the sky. Cry Mama Cry.  By And Bye.  Please don't die getting high on my whiskey and rye.

I'm as blind with my glasses as without them.  The lights are dim and I have a diseased set of eyes - making everything look pink.  I wouldn't be able to see the difference between a Steve and Charlie, even if I knew it.  A rock or a tree, a squirrel or a cat, even if I knew them.

The greatness of our lives is their vast eternities in our dreams’ realities.  Dreamt I was in a desert walking in fine, white, sand that was up to my knees, with drifts over my head.


Jon Billet Dedicated To J.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment