Thursday, September 13, 2012

Catnapping


"Catnapping"



My dreams are hiding from me like lost objects.

I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Where the hell are they all going?

To Galaxies of Stars in Milky Way Bars!

Thought I saw a map in my last dream.

33 degrees longitude, -400 degrees latitude.

How can I live without the rest of the dreams I can't discover or recover?

I'll sleep on it as the music floats by in my mind.

I nearly forgot that one!

I'm not able to go on vacation except in the Sahara Desert.

Eat camel's meat with spices in my dreams.

Drink goat's milk.

Pied piper pipes your pipes somewhere else.

Salaam, Shalom, and Hola!

You suck on Hen eggs.

Dirty Dog!

The weight of a dollar.

Is Buddha Dead?

Or Just In A Dream?

Actually, he died centuries ago.

Undiscovered dreams coming up.

Like a bouncing basketball.

Water please.

But not ice.

Travel on a new path.

Please!

Don't blame anyone but them and me.

Never blame yourself.

I have lost.

But I'm a winner anyway.

Went on a 13-year-old picnic with Ellen.

What Fun!!!

Love You,

By J. Billet - Friday The 7th - 09/12 - For Superstitious Stupids.

No comments:

Post a Comment