Wednesday, October 17, 2012

African Tuning Fork


 "African Tuning Fork"


Have you ever discussed this instrument with someone?

It goes along with The Mad Hatter's Rock Band.

I saw them when I was young.

The lead guitarist was wearing green hush puppies.

A silver beedle turned red.

Was Paul dead?

We drank cherry coke's clam chowder.

In the middle of a cold shower.

Getting drunk on a sleepy saucy, salty sau
té sauce.

Roasting peanuts.

Smelling freshly baked bread.

Tasting fresh brewed coffee.

Chamomile citrus tea drove me to distraction.

It made me walk into the sun.

I couldn't escape into or out of its shadows.

A melodic trance I heard in the 60's.

Played on an African Tuning Fork.

By a magical musician.

Accompanied by an angel's flutist.

At The Golden Gate Park.

Near the red bridge over a blue bay.

On a fun day.

By Jonathan Billet
From Aroma Cafe 10/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment