Friday, January 18, 2013

She's Shiva


"She's Shiva"


The soldiers agree to disagree with each other.

This agreement has the devil's signature on it.

He has signed it for centuries' time.

Past disagreements have never been worked out.

I yearned to return to my mother's womb when I was away.

But she died and I was on my own and all alone.

An unknown part of me went to heaven with her.

Part of her remained with me here on earth.

Transmutation, soul travel, birth on earth, time travel.

Through space in a race to go nowhere.

Love and life are lost at such a cost.

Marriage is an intermission.

The new babies are born to travel to this place.

They go through the transformation of spirit and age.

Along with the dearly departed.

Angels sing songs of glory.

The story says Satan's red blood turns blue again.

God sends pennies from heaven.

They hit people.

Spit out your teeth reciting this.


By J. Billet's
To Kimrit

No comments:

Post a Comment