Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Some Space


"Some Space"

God created different words to have his say in many a day all to stray in a different way. 
New people in an old world.  Old visions for new recipes.
Deeper than a funky full moon.
More beautful than a heady flower or more fragrant than your sweet scent.
Your love doesn't set me free but captures me.
Why you do this to poor me!???!i!i!i!.
You blind my heart and my eyes refuse to see.
To me our love is yet to be.
Love lost will be found again.
At such a cost?
A painting of you is on my floor and my ceilings' walls all over my front door.
Surrounded by your beautiful flower petals.
There are are no metals as attractive as your fragrant flowers' petals.
Everything best will find you.
A small thought will turn into a bigger one.
Like a morning sun will turn into a stronger one.
Love brings new love.
Love brings new life.
So do you, like a winter, summer, spring, and fall.
The seasons are really all of your beautiful sunlight.
The night you bring is life's mystery.
A love for you is both old and new.
You are a few of the many things that are woth a living.
Never stealing anything but always giving.
You bring me everything.
When you love me I grunt and groan.
Like a drunk.
You make life sing like a Bhuddist Monk.
You put me in a pretty funk.
Without you I would be sunk.
Oh Lord of a castle where is the lady of it?
I am but a player in your skit.
My sky you keep lit and I love you for it.

By Jonathan Billet 1 Week Earlier

No comments:

Post a Comment