Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Innocent


"The Innocent"

Where is Jack and why am I turning green?
I asked the rebbe that made me watch the bewitched on T.V.
At that time, witches traveled with wind and through music.
"Normal" people didn't live that life style.
Now everybody listens to the musical winds' songs.
Advertising is considered to be the work of the advertising huckster.
Advertising was once looked up to and in our pasts survives.
What happened to the great Commander in Chief?
Those who fought have gone by the wayside.
We are still young and great, not old and decadent.
New voices are being heard.
The early 60's is dead.
Let us hope for golden days.
We grow older and wiser, younger and most liberated in life.
How much time is there?
A second lasts forever in time.
Many, as a matter of my opinion.
I'm just waiting for my woman to come down my stairs.
She'll be missed when these precious seconds end.

Love and By Jonnie Billet's 01/01/13

No comments:

Post a Comment