Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Come To Me Pet


"Come To Me Pet"

Renee what do you say?
Stay with me - pray to me.
Our prayer is the same.
Want you to have my ring.
Talk to you on the phone.
I'm sorry I gave u the wrong code to google.
It's "Centerville54"all one line on google.
Let me eat with u - dutch or my treat.
I am so lonely - I've been alone on my own for 40 hard years.
Nobody to listen to ur music and make love to.
Sweetness, there is only you.
Kismetic - Karma I feel we have.
The choice is yours but I can't make u choose.
Don't want to loose u.
Take the train to Harrison.
Then I take the Harrison Taxi to Connie.
She takes my crap from me.
How you women do it is a mystery I'd like to see you show me.
Listen to ur music.
Give me your hugs and kisses.
You could be mine.
So sublime.
Then your great riddle would be mine.
I'm begging you please.
Live ur life in ease with the birds and bees and you and me.
LOVE YOU - Jonathan Billet
Renee be mine.
You were destiny's sign when I saw you.
The only thing I can offer is my heart, life, and ring.
LOVE U AGAIN.
SHOW ME HOW RICH I KNOW U ARE TO ME.
BY JONATHAN TO RENEE, MY SOUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment