Monday, June 24, 2013

Mind Benders


"Mind Benders"



It's amazing how my mind changes.

Lift the water.

Make love over an anthill.

Ants have antlers as Moose have antennae.

Let the good times go in a mailbox.

May the bad times flow into the sewers.

Some like it not!

Dream from the glassware.

Saving my bathwater in a cup of Styrofoam.

Mr. Potato Head is made out of Styrofoam.

Astronomically fit for the little bitty bit.

The pepper and salt crystals are magnetically repelled.

Car and TV antennas go up and down.

Just like lovers.

Listen to the high five.

All their jive.

Sing a song of love.

Peace will reign over the galaxies.

All the stars will come out in the evening to shine.

My block is transparent.

The hounds are on the grounds.

I am the only missing member of the B3.

Squeeze my ice-cubes and fill your pockets with them!



By Jonathan Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment