Monday, June 10, 2013

You Came Back!


"You Came Back!"



Birth is like overflowing water coming from a coffee spout.          

I came back two weeks after I was gone.

Can a person live if he is not born?

Immaculate indigestion!

Was God born?

Finding a needle in a haystack is like being in the sack!

Blue asked a yellow jello if black was really white.

Are things right left undone?

No sun.

There wasn't any sight of a purple moonlight last night.

You can do as your heart wishes.

Even dance with the family dishes.

As long as there is a minion of opinion.

I write all day and night until in a dream having a scream.

It seems like an OD of emotion.

A catharsis in a moment's motion.

I lie in a clouded sky and watch as the world passes me by.

Try not to cry.

Let the world die.

Dreamed this up in my room one Saturday afternoon.

In an invisible June's moon.

You can too, it's never too soon.  



By Jonathan Billet 06/09/13       

No comments:

Post a Comment