Monday, July 1, 2013

Funk And Punk Aren't The Same!


"Funk And Punk Aren't The Same!"



Funk has more soul than Punk.

The main beat has aroma added to it.

That's no shit!

I mean the funk's got soul.

Am I in this rhyme about a copper dime?

So sublime to listen to this rhyme over time.

Sorry if I pull your leg but you tug on my arm!

Everything happening in a country's farm.

The barn is where the roosters hang out.

Just hang in time.

You will be all mine.

Ms. Divine.

Mr. cold only knows snow.

A marriage made in heaven.

I don't doubt what this rhyme is about.

Nothing to nobody.

Something for everybody.

They go hand in hand in the beach's sand.

So go blow your mind on cheap Comet cleanser.

If that doesn't work try soap and water.

The two go together like birds with a feather.

Never let anyone tell you what to do.

How to act.

Especially in the sack.

Ours is to lose a winning battle.

I'm coming out of it.

Give me a moment and another hand.


Love And By,
Anonymous Bosch.

P.S. - Your secrets are safe with me.
Saturday, June 29, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment