Monday, July 1, 2013

Lunatic's Tune


"Lunatic's Tune"



Yesterday I dined at Adam's Rib Joint.

I'm the missing link.

Rode on the back of a tortoise in the Galapagos.

Sometimes I'm lost and feel sad.

Everybody loses their way, which is found by light's day.

Last night there was a lunar eclipse and a blue moon.

All the psyche hospitals' wards emptied out.

The world found its sanity.

In the evolution of a solution's revolutions the sad turned glad.

The old battle between the mentors and the muses ceased to exist.

They made love and left.

I see the madness to this gladness.

The moon will come back on high noon's Junes.

This question is lost on me!

The sun is shining.

A new season.

The tides stay in.

The world has revived and survived.

How many wrongs does it take to make it right?

Too few to mention.



Love and by Anonymous Bosch 06.28.2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment