Sunday, November 24, 2013

A City's Song


"A City's Song"



You are always coming along.

Humming and singing a song.

You're the city that never went wrong.

You endure and are strong.

People love the streets and buildings for their beautifully colored art.

They're always there for you to make a fresh start.

With the time you spend there, you never part.                 

To live there you must have plenty of love in your heart.

I miss the many cities' golden arks that I discovered in Frisco's parks.

Love to the city by the azure bay.

I am there to stay, nothing more can I say.

Love the Haight.


By Jonathan Billet 
11.23.13.       

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this poem now, Jon. (I'm catching up on posts I have recently missed.) Well, as one whose heart is always in San Francisco, how could I not love this? You definitely left your heart here!

    I love this poem. I just shared it on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete