Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Poem I Found


"Poem I Found"



Drinking is food for thought.

So is smoking.

You make me hot!

I kiss your toes and rub your nose in winter snows.

Summer's heat.

Fall and spring rains too.

When I eat, I inflate and deflate.

The love you take is equal to the shit you make.

I sing my songs with a pen.

Like a boomerang they come back to me.

Selling candy nicotine over the counter near a popping machine.

Watching fish light up on a flat bed t.v. screen.

Imbibing green mean caffeine.

Riding on Mao's motorcycle bicycle.

While the Capitol is coming down with corporate constipation.

Forty three fantasies of organic orgasms at an orgy for free.

An elephant's fleas are playing on Steinway electric piano keys.

A shot in the ass is a pain in the past.

Traveling first class to Vancouver, B.C. very fast.

God transmutes and commutes.

God is above in the heavens below.

God doesn't do much traveling these days.

Feeling the blues and grays.



By Jonathan Billet 11.12.13       

No comments:

Post a Comment