Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Rains' Stains

"The Rains' Stains"



My tuxes go to the cleaner.

Life couldn't be any meaner.

The guys are at the car wash.

I'm at the bagel nosh eating lox.

People, like emotions' feelings, are attracted or repulsed.

Another opinion I had which has no minion.

Theater's stage is the human cage.

Age is just another page in the latest rage about a sage.

Museum halls are really flying, floating, white golf balls.

Waterfalls have no walls.

In a red and blue skies' mailbox made out of rocks.

Politicians wear no shoes or socks.

Lobsters cook mobsters.

Radiators leak steam.

I'm shaving my ass with whipped cream.

A clock is not what it may seem.

Feathers flowed in the sky as a cirrus cloud rolled time by.

The human's cry for a primal primate's scream?



By Jon Billet - rewritten on 05/26/2014


By Jonathan Billet P.M. 11/08/13


No comments:

Post a Comment