Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mime's Wine

“Mime’s Wine”




Yesterday, I painted the walls of my mind.

It was like a deep, dark, empty cavern.

There were oceans of frozen iced waters.

It rained on my head and made me cry.

I could feel the cold winter draft.

Then I painted suns on the hall’s walls.

It soaked into my bones and gave me pleasure.

Like a newly found treasure.

Something which has no measure.

A life in itself.

A morning cup of coffee.

Then brunch.

A lover for dinner.

But I’ll imbibe in my sea of herbal tea until then.

At Aroma Coffee Roast, eating peach and black cherry yogurt.

The sun will come out and touch my skin.

Everybody else will get the same sunshine.

The wine will ripen on the vine.

My mind will be fine in the sun’s shine.

Am I still here or have I gone?

Where am I?

Whilst in my dream!


By Jonathan Billet 05.14.14. – revised 05/29/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment