Friday, May 30, 2014

A Lost Poem

“A Lost Poem”




You mean more to me than any subjects could.


More than the wealth of ancient gold and diamond mines.


You are timeless in place in all of outer space.


The universe’s moons sing tunes of my love for you.


Old are we and our mystical love is new.


Meaning more to me than rhyme does to you.


Never blue if I can believe it’s true.


Our love must grow as slow as a second knows.


Quickly does the time pass if a second takes an eternity to go.


I was there before but not any more.


What was taken from weakness we shall gain in the love of strength.


The universe grows.


Clouds pass overhead.


I bang the walls with my head while still dreaming in bed.


My universe is a quiet place.


I have lost a place called inner space.


I'm not in a race.


My reflection in mirrored light is refracted.


No sound is ever heard.


Just the new word.


All the words have a say.


That's why life pays.


On this Sunday afternoon at the bay.


At a night's day revealed by sparkling moonlight sung in a June's tune.




By Jonathan Billet 05/29/2014- 06/03/2014
Not without coaching from Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment