Monday, June 9, 2014

Rolling Around

"Rolling Around"




Actors throwing kisses into the sky.

We're growing on new sunshine.

Broken skies tear through the air.

Missing the kissing.

My head is stuck somewhere up in the clouds and I don't care where.

I'll call for it to come down.

Dripping mars through wax bars.

The chipped tooth chatters incessantly.

Only to bark up a tree.

Round and round in a straight line I travel upside down.

With no middle ground.

Wait while my brain flies through the skies to paradise.

The rectangle and triangle are equal on all sides.

Skipped over a lot of time to see you again.

A cumulus cloud covers my head.

It's raining Virgo.

It rains the rainbow's hues.

I'll catch the blacks and blues.

That's the backbreaking front page news.



By Jonathan Billet
06.06.14 -To Andy



No comments:

Post a Comment