Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Moon Rocks

                                        "Moon Rocks"


Sometimes I think I carry moon rocks in my head.

It was said that my ego was dead.

The moon shines bright green.

So much for that scene.

I love water skiing.

The water is aquamarine.

Like to watch the tadpoles in Lake George.

Right next to the flowing river's gorge.

Below the cavern's orange walls.

Where a Harley Davidson bicycle with a basket falls.

The damned car stalls.

I sober up and realize I'm touching God's gate.

Doesn't know how to live with fate.

Excuse me while I check my watch's date.

You are so full of loathing hate.

Don't belong in New York State.

Go break the earth's plate.

I can't wait!!!...

Love you anyway.



By Jonathan Billet

05.03.2015        

No comments:

Post a Comment