Saturday, May 16, 2015

My Cornered Heart

 "My Cornered Heart"




My nostril tickles you bellybutton.

Your eyes itch my ear.

What seems far off is often near.

You dear, loving, sighted seer.

Shed a tear for the world's fear.

Ish-gi-sizzle and ish-gi-bazzle,

you play razzle dazzle.

To stop and start my fluttering heart.

It's all the talent of your magic art.

I love your sweet tart.

When I throw my electric lightning dart at your heart.

I suck on the clouds and drink your earth's sky.

As a multi-hue's butterfly sails by.

It gives me a heightened high.

Never explaining exactly why.

Got the hangover and was ready to die.

Douse the flames love candles that are  a burning incinerator in my heart.

A new day's begins to a sunny start.

Our love will never grow apart.




By Jon Billet
05/15/2015

To Andy Dudette

No comments:

Post a Comment