Monday, November 16, 2015

Call

                        "Call"




I got a lovely poem from God in the mail.

But I couldn't respond because there was no return address.

It was post marked from Chapel Hill, N.C. dated 05.10. 54 B.C.E.

Received a telephone call from Gus Hall on the purple line.

Took a train on the Metro Line to Chapel Hill.

My telephone number had been turned off due debt collectors.



Saw twenty doppelgangers crossing the street at a downtown's white light.

Looking out my apartment building window.

Walked from Chapel Hill to Valhalla to see my M.D.

That's Route 33.

Met with Gus Hall, Mayor Lansky, and Lawrence Welk at

The International House Of Pancakes.

All four of us played football for The New England Patriots.

We were called the B Four.



There are fifteen Jonathan Billets in the U.S.A.

Met them all at Aroma Cafe for my birthday on May 10th, 1990.

I go under many names.

All the names in the world, including Gus Hall, Mayor Lansky, and Lawrence Welk.

All of us are my doppelgangers.




Was taking The Metro North to New York City.

Had to get off in New Rochelle.

I was Clark Kent and Lois Lane got on the train at Larchmont.

Went inside a bathroom at the station and changed into Superman.

Flew to New York City to attend a doppelgangers' convention.

Took the train back to Larchmont and had a Chamomile Citrus Iced Tea.

A whole crowd of my fellow doppelgangers were there including Dave and John.



 Jonathan Billet-11.11.15

No comments:

Post a Comment