Saturday, November 21, 2015

Wanted To Be Floating On Air

                  "Wanted To Be Floating On Air"




To be in rhymes' time.

Singing a song.

Weakly strangely strong.

Sleeping in my dreams.

In the ruins of my mind.

I sit on a rock, counting the time.

Sandstone and lime.

Wake up to dawn's stoplight.

Dusk's night.

Stepped out of the wrong fight.

Don't know my own plight.

Have no sight.

Blew on the Birthday Party's candles with all my strength's might.

Could be wrong or right.

Never got uptight.

What is left to recite?

Nothing but spaces rhymes.

In different lines.

Andy Divine's place in space.

Slower than a faster pace.

Guitars have no bass.

An ace is always first in place.

There is just a speedy race.

At C.W.P. Pace.

An other face.



By Jonathan Billet

.11.13.15.

No comments:

Post a Comment