Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Superstition Is An Apparition

                             " Superstition Is An Apparition"



library magician -

That is above and beyond superstition.

E=Mc2 -

Ask any politician.

We applause for an intermission.

Einstein's nuclear fission.

With sighted vision.

A guru's intuition.



I live at an institution.

I can't hear people talking because they are not saying anything.

What is bought we bring.

To buy is a worthless steal.



In The New Deal I slipped on a banana peel.

Copped my feel.

Isn't living for the real?




Is death phony?

Imagined in the mind.

Like a bargain, a steal's find!



Love is missing when you are not kissing.

To school with you!

Life is a classroom's delight.

Despite my fright.



Jonathan Billet

- 11-1-15

No comments:

Post a Comment