Friday, May 13, 2011

For The Paper

"For The Paper"

God will forgive me for my sins when they decide the time is right...
Right now I'm deciding who I am, who we are, and if I am.  
If I am me or somebody else according to their view of who I am.  
My interpretation of that interpretation.  
Am I tripping over my ego?  Or have I tripped over a trip wire?

Nobody negotiates better then me.  It seems the only thing up for
grabs in life's negotiations are my cajones.

If I sleep then I am no longer alive.  It has been long since established
that I am no longer in existence.  How the government declared me
"deceased" is beyond me.  If you don't exist there's always trouble for
you...Please Mister don't delete me in my sleep.

Made a perfect heist at the cookie factory with my sidekick Pat.  
Stole a sack of "Grandma's Oatmeal Cookies."  
Worth $1.00 a pack.  Two in each pack.  100 in a sack.

It seems to me that politics is full of jerks who brag about how smart 
are, how stupid they are - or the fact that they just don't know.  The
head doesn't know what the ass is doing in government.  The politicians
clean the executive toilet bowls.  Our fault - we elect them and then
blame them for what they do.  

To make a short story long, I went to Harvard.  I spent the better
part of an afternoon at Harvard Yard.  Dripped out of Princeton.  Got my
degree in diarrhea.

I throw out the trash for cash and collect the trash to make more cash.

If you're being schmucked over remember the world's always schmucking
over its schmucky self - even to death.  The day is a hot one.  The most
destitute person in the world has a warmer heart heart then the galaxies'
of suns or stars that can be seen.  Even in the world's scene of soap opera
stars on a cinema's screen.

You Sir, meet me on the street and agree I could use a haircut.  Sir, you
need your ass shaved.  Have a nice life!

- Jonathan Mark Billet or Jonnie Goldprick -
  neither exists anyway.                             

No comments:

Post a Comment