Friday, May 13, 2011

The Second Wizard's Blizzard

“The Second Wizard’s Blizzard”

The snow is delicious. "Read our beautiful manuscript.
If I could turn on the world - like you - I'd jump out of my shoes into the ceiling below."
Snow may be beautiful but to you it can't compare.
Nothing can ever be written that could compare to what you write to me.

I still dabble in scribble scrabble. Proof of this fact is the garbage I put out for you in today's mail delivery. You reply that people's trash are a raccoon's treasure. That you are like a raccoon. This reeks of the stinky truth. People are busy throwing out garbage and collecting it. (See Aristophane's - "The Birds."). In this philosophical treasure he states "Some people throw bird crumbs to the bums while other people use these crumbs." I throw out the garbage better then all the politicians, businesses, and sanitation crews on earth combined. Nothing and nobody, living or dead, throws out the garbage's crap better then I do. You my dear are the sweetest, most talented, and most beautiful garbage collector the world has ever known, in even the most trashiest of its days. I love it when you throw your trash my way.

I'm still trying to play a fiddle with the talent you were taught to use your clarinet. I am a mere fiddle on a roof. Meet your fiddeling garbage collector on top of his roof anytime of days gone by. My poor existence has changed into a fiddeling, riddling, maddening rhyme.

I don't like getting graphic but I miss your ham and eggs. Now with the kitchen gone they can't be made by you. Feed yourself with the love you feed the world and you will be blessed for eternal life. Its true that I - Billy The Kid, am loaded with happiness only life can supply - with the help of its joys. It's people like you that let love into my life. You will always travel with me and be part of my lonely path. True beauty lies in the heart of its beholder. Please God may you always walk in light.

By Jonathan Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment