Friday, May 13, 2011

Ventricular Cloud



"Ventricular Cloud"


A jolly melancholy, I only survive to arrive for a beautiful bird singing the sweetest of all songs. Recently found dreams in the corner of my mind. The past is as forgotten as our future will be. Now I dream blue is green and yellow orange.
 
We all bleed the same color blood. All of us come in different colors, shapes, and sizes like our clothes or dreams. Nature's living plants and animals, as well as all her fruits, also come in their unique colors, shapes and sizes. They are as different to one another as we are to them. I sometimes wonder if ugly is pretty and pretty is pretty ugly.

Stop off at the "Cellar Bar" with its red and white striped awning sticking out of the long brick wall near the railroad station. Having libations called "Green Zombies." 

I spot a bearded, white haired gentleman crossing the street on stilts. He is wearing a brown suit with red sneakers and whispering at the top of his lungs.

As I stroll, gray clouds appear, and it starts to downpour. I open a big black folding umbrella. Drops of rain drench my hairy chest, arms, and legs. The orange khaki bathing suit I am wearing is soaking, sticking to my wet skin. The thick droplets stick to my body as I walk down Palmer Avenue.

It is a new day and all our tomorrows are yesterday's senior moments. I stop at The Aroma Cafe for a Chamomile Tea and Expresso Macchiato. Traffic is very busy at Aroma as I am in a Saturday's morning.
I have a rowboat in my small apartment in case of floods. I am hardly ever in the closet because it is piled high with suitcases and garbage and has jackets, sweaters, pants, and ties hanging out everywhere. This makes it almost impossible to go into or out of my closet. Each individual must handle it in his or her own way.


By Jonathan Billet 

No comments:

Post a Comment