Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Phony Writing


"Phony Writing"



You don't know if it's going to rain on Monday.

Monday knows.

Monday even knows what the weather will be like for the rest of Mondays.

So do the other days of the week.

A banana and a pear couldn't care.

Neither does the sky as it passes by.

I drink air and pee waterfalls.

Cars don't run on gas.

They run on people.

The holes in the head are almost as big as the rear's ears.

Why not be crazy?

Life is!

Time is passed and so is everything we see.

Like a phony TV screen, we can't be seen.
It's not you I love, it's your mind.

Living elephants can sit on ears.

I can't stand on my feet but can walk on my hands.

The butterflies cry blue and white skies.

All your faces start showing up in other races.

Are we all in different places?


 

Jonathan Billet - Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment