Monday, August 1, 2011

Ximena


"Ximena"


Ximena, come with me to a new place in your mind's space.

You've been around my world to the hottest and coolest places.

You dig my shades almost as much as I dig the love in your eyes.

To me you’re a starlit, starlet, starling in night skies.

You're the Gem of My R.E.M.

I'm the lit up Lemur in yellow infrared lights.

You’re my missing link.

Watch the film with your own eyes at ten on the Fox news video screen.

Take me to the island of Yak.

The money is made out of rock.

Come with me to The Blue Mountains.

See The Pacific's Hawksbills dance to a new beat.

Look into my shades and see what I see in yours.

Ximena -

Will you?

Won't you?

Do you?

Don't you?

Love Me Now And Forever More.


By  Jonathan Billet 

No comments:

Post a Comment