Friday, October 28, 2011

Karma and Dharma

Destiny was determined by a date with fate.

I met the barista at the methadone clinic and she told me the seconds we spent in the bath having a laugh were priceless to her.

We pulled up to the Esso Station where miles of our monotonous minutes were spent singing songs with yesterday’s horns.

I saw her at Aroma and told her I was addicted to the sixties.

She put her head on my shoulders and said, “you’ll be okay.”

I heard sweet lullabies in her eyes.

Throw my thoughts in the garbage.

The sanitation crew picks them up, recycles them, and then they are sent to Spain.

Am I a deadbeat poet from a newly born generation trying to capture his words with a butterfly net?

Will I ever grow up?

Flying and glowing like a fairy firefly.

I have traveled many miles in 20 years of thinking, and grown several inches too!

Do I juggle pumpkins at the town circus?

Will I ever share sweet tears with the world?

No funciono bien!

No tengo baterias.


Jonathan Billet

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dude,

    I'm so glad you send me your thoughts instead of throwing them in the garbage. They look, feel, smell, taste, and sound great. Always share them. You are worth it, I promise.

    Love,
    Andy Dudet <3

    ReplyDelete