Friday, October 7, 2011

A Place In Space




"A Place In Space"


I climb Jacob's ladder to the moon and back down again.

A wine connoisseur was on the earth's vineyard picking frozen grapes.

I have traveled a long way to get where I'm going.

The womb is eternal.

Life's a precious, given gift and death a permanent state of mind.

Like time, it comes and goes.

Floats and flows in everlasting streams of dreams.

To live is to love in a trance of romance.

It's always time to discover a new beat.

So give me 20 hands and feet.

Make love then repeat.

We will dance a dance in summer's heat.

A molten lava's plume in an afternoon's tomb. 

Tell me who you think I am.

I'll tell you who you are.

A stellar universe.

We are both in an Acela's race through time and space.

Very hot!

Are we not?






By Jonathan Billet 10/05/10

No comments:

Post a Comment