Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Traveling

"Traveling"



We traveled from Constantinople to Grand Cairo.

Saw the rainforest in New Zealand.

The batteries in my car ran out of electricity.

I prayed at a Synagogue made of cedar wood on Christmas Eve.

We sacrificed to golden statues in Hollywood while the children of Liberia starved.

Can hear the flames blow while trees grow magically slow.

El mundo conticence omnes intentique era tenanabant.

A giant whale swallowed 1.000 ducats 400 fathoms below the ocean floor.

I was above taking a Holland-American cruise tour.

Scorpions hung flies from a barnyard's ceiling on gibbets.

I shot them down with my sling shot.

30,000 miles from Neptune rests a planted made of #8 billiard balls.

Where the orange and black ladybug crawls.

I climbed back to earth on a rope made of hemp.

Are we all Russian spies in Bigfoot's private eyes?


By Jonathan Billet 10/17/11

No comments:

Post a Comment