Friday, October 14, 2011

My Days


"My Days"


       Eyes Slurry

                                 Speech Blurry


Was a beat artist in the 50's.

Drank too much acid rain in the 60's - Shower Power!

Only wished yesterday was tomorrow.

Saw stuff through my ears and heard things with my eyes.

I have a problem with sounds.

The brothers of the earth are bananas for their monkeys.

P.S. - A thought for the day keeps the doctor away.

P.S.S. - Smiling everyday keeps the blues away.

An idiots idioms:

"A second at a time."
"If you are not part of a problem you must be part of a solution."
"Where were you when the pimples broke out?"


After the rain falls, my lover calls.  

Life can be a hard caller -
Sometimes I feel 10 feet small - other times taller.  
Winter snows fall as a baby learns to crawl.  
Without love, we would be nowhere at all.  
I'm writing on supermarket walls,
flying paper planes in museum halls,
as I walk under the Oregonian waterfalls.
In Suburbia, NY, Everything's still in Shitsville.


To My Old Doll Pag.
By And Love Jonathan Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment