Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Fastest Day


“The Fastest Day”



The fastest day is the most fun one.

The experience astounds me.

Eh, Eh, Oh, Oh, Uh huh – solid rocks of seconds – get lost in a moving moment.

Divide and multiply as seconds fly by – this is called, “United Mutation.”

No fake or unreasonable anticipation.



I still got bull chips that are bigger than my shoulders.

I’m full of bull – but it’s OK.  I’m a Taurus.



When I grow up, I’m going to run around and play.  I’ll even learn to write and read things about life.  

I’ve just begun to open my eyes and breathe.



Mi Dio… I’m so young and new – only one shiny penny old, and still growing like a flower.

I get richer, wealthier, and wiser with each passing hour.

There’s joy and sun to share from my silent days in the womb

Soon I’ll be in my tomb.



Jonathan Billet 03/20/12

No comments:

Post a Comment