Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Short Note


A Short Note


You could say I am an anti-dentite if you were to describe me.  I’d hate to have my teeth pulled almost as much as I would hate to have my leg pulled.  You know the swollen cheek with the bandage around my face.  But while under the gas, I’d like to dream that I was catching the stars with a butterfly net and catching fish with a mosquito net.  I was daydreaming about the idiocy of the moment.  A never-ending catharsis for an eternity.  If all the wars were stopped, the pacifists would have nothing to fight about.  The conflicts will end in cyber wars and hydrogen bombs.  Our parties are red, white, and blue, like tennis balls or golf balls, and skin colors.  And this red, white, and blue of the 21st century will be the black, white, and grey of the 22nd century’s 50’s black and white T.V. screen.  Time will be left if war strikes.  No more pacifists bickering amongst themselves.  Time can move forward and backwards, and bounce on a trampoline.  Time speaks louder than all words.  Time can even stand on its head!  The world may call me the dead beat’s poet, a deadbeat poet, or the dead’s beat poet.  A deadbeat poet or whatever it wants.  Getting back to time, it can do pushups and sit-ups, squat thrusts, and deep knee bends.  It pushes us around unfairly.  Don’t mess with father time!  Time is worth all the treasures on earth and more.  Blue is green and yellow is white.  Why not pacify instead of fight?  Why not sit and shit, and suck and love?  Writing makes me so giddy.  I haven’t taken my medicine:

1. An amantadine
2.  Three fluphenazines
3.  One clonazepam
4.  A vitamin D pill.
5.  One omeprazole – quantity 30 – 2 refills.

I’m sorry I’m loaded on the psychiatric drugs, but life’s dice are also very loaded against the house.  “The drugs” are what they were called in the 60’s Minnesota Gold.  In my eyes, I see lights of different colors, shapes, and sizes. 


Zeek Zucchini alias J. Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment