Saturday, March 10, 2012

Paranormalic Views

"Paranormalic Views"


My neighborhood is located next to Mamaroneck Avenue, across the street from The Stop N' Hop right near the Bagel Shop.  I got ears bigger than my mouth and my neighbors like to blab more than they like to eat.  Happy God feed the hungry slobs.  The leaders switch on their electronic brains and nod their heads to and fro to indicate yes or no.


There were shots heard round the world at the local bars.  The only bars I know of are the bars at The County Penitentiary.  Support A Local Sheriff.


Remember, a good Revolution comes only after the spin cycle is on in the washing machine, after your clothes are done and dried.  Any corrections done to this writing must be done by the Corrections Officer in Cell #5.


By J. Billet's
03/07/12

No comments:

Post a Comment