Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hypnotic Seconds


“Hypnotic Seconds”



Babies rock in cradles and roll on their dreidels.

I went off my rocker and wanted to go home to fall asleep in my bed.

I dreamt I was dentally – ill in Nazi Germany’s Kristallnacht.

I was convinced of these theories.

Col. Beethoven – Beethoven’s younger brother ate popped corn from the corner store’s popping machine.

Made love during a storm at a stream in Wishing Well, Colorado.

Flew to Banana Sprouts, California, where I ate Brussels and Bean Sprouts.

The Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art flooded.

A collection of paintings ran into each other, forming a black pond.

I rowed my boat for fays but found no survivors in this puddle of soot.

A self–portrait of me rowing is the only painting the museum now displays.

The Joint Commissioner of Garbage Waste Disposal drove me around Larchmont as we passed by Engine #33 from Mamaroneck.

I came up from a peep hole underground in Greenwich Village, New York.

Peepers eat crumbs from tables and benches in the parks.

I toked on a transparent tube from a tuchus.

We heard Armstrong playing jazz into Gabriel’s Horn.

I don’t understand my own writing, because I can’t read it.

Never is Forever.

Never Love You.


By the B.S. Artist Named J. Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment