Monday, October 14, 2013

B.S. Fartist


"B.S. Fartist"



Help me.

I'm losing my youth!

Feeling my old body tumble down inside me.

Truly losing it.

Feeling old and run down.

Nobody wants to feel that way these days.

In spite all attempts to stay young.

The younger generation always and forever.

Although the world will never beat me.

I know I will beat it to death.

Elephants and donkeys get paid plenty to fly to Israel.

So why can't I?

May God guide our stars.

The golden rule:

"Do onto others as you would have them do onto you."

Fodder for my writing.

A head with tin ears, glass eyes, a plastic nose, and hairy top.

The head wears red wooden framed glasses that are shellacked.

They have thick lenses.

Mocha ass at the playboy network on the house.

Yet, very costly at the same time.

One last tea for free to me.

Thanx, by a crappy B.S. fartist.



Jonathan Billet 10/11/10

No comments:

Post a Comment